Our leadership team is entirely made up of volunteers who enjoy running scout meetings and camps! All adult leaders have training and a CRB check, and there is always at least one adult who is first aid qualified.
Scout Leader – Rachael
Rachael was formerly a scout with the troop between 2007 and 2008 before moving on to Explorers and Network. She had a few years break from Scouting however returned to the Group in 2016 as an Assistant Scout Leader. In 2018 Rachael was appointed Scout Leader when Tony moved up to the position of Group Scout Leader.
Assistant Scout Leaders
- Nick – Having helped as a parent helper for a year, he caught the bug and has taken up a warrant.
- Tobie – A former Scout in this Group returned to help.
- Peter – Formery a Sea Scout from 5th Worcester and then a Young Leader at 12th Chichester when he moved south as an apprentice at a renown local car company.
- Matthew – Has been through all sections at 12th Chichester and after turning 18, because an assistant leader, although he is currently now studying at University so we don’t see him so much!
- Rob – Formerly a Scout at 12th Chichester
- Tom – Formerly a Scout at 12th Chichester